- Any co-pay and/or coinsurance is due at the time of service.
- Any past-due balance must be paid prior to additional service.
- Should you need to discuss a payment arrangement, please contact our office prior to coming in for your appointment.
- Accepted methods of payment are cash, personal check, money order, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Delinquent accounts will be referred to a collection agency.
We will file claims to your health insurance as long as we have obtained a valid copy of your insurance card(s)
Payment in full will be required at the time of service if insurance information is not provided or is incomplete.
Any balance not covered by insurance will become the patient’s responsibility.
Insurance coverage is based on a contract between you and your insurance company. Therefore, it is your responsibility to know and understand your policy requirements, including any prior authorization needed. Please contact your insurance company for questions regarding coverage and benefits.
- Claim number
- Name and telephone number of claims adjuster
- Date of injury
- Responsible party (name, address, telephone number)
- Claim billing information (name, address, telephone number)
- Attorney information if applicable (name, address, telephone number)
- Commercial health insurance information